Tuesday 16 February 2010

I've Got Sunshine on a Cloudy (Grey, Drizzly, Miserable!) Day....

I'm interrupting my fave food writers run to just say thank you to the lovely & energetic Jeanne at http://collageoflife-henrqs.blogspot.com for this: Jeanne, you bring sunshine into the world of so many of us every day & we're glad to have you around - thank you for sharing it....




Apologies for leaving my task uncompleted but I just wanted to let her know that I appreciate this and all that she does......s

1 comment:

  1. Susie you are to kind and so sweet! We are very lucky to have you in the blogging world, me especially! Between the two of us we will figure out the perfect boots....and then we will both probably end up back in Sydney discussing the latest sandals or kaminsky hats! Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete