Monday 30 November 2009

Chocolate of choice (today anyway)...





I think eating seriously good chocolate is one of the great joys in life....if I'm going to eat it, it's got to be worth the calorie intake! These gorgeous boxes contain my current indulgence...not only is the chocolate inside delectable but the boxes are little works of art....what more could you want?
I also keep a few of these in my 'present store' - they are perfect as hostess gifts (or just to make someone happy!) These are my special favourites at the moment - coffee & cardomom wafers and in the be-ribboned drum (actually called 'Gusto Italiano'), olives toscano (chocolate covered almonds) and chicchi di caffe (solid chocolate coffee beans).

You can see their complete range here (www.rococochocolates.com) Enjoy....

5 comments:

  1. i have been eating the cheap Halloween leftovers lately, it's just not the same. You are so right, a fine chocolate is one of life's simple pleasures, it'nourishing for the body and soul. I think it's time so splurge...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had these before. They are delicious. I'm afraid that chocolate is my weakness. I'm trying not to have any at the moment so that I can make a real pig of myself at Christmas !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie,

    WOW! You have created a beautiful blog! Love the black and white format..so crisp and clean. Thanks for your kind words. I look forward to following you and can't wait to have time to catch up on your older posts. So far, it is fabulous. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Susie - I'm not going to waste those precious calories on a Twix or the like, it will be the 70% luxury stuff! Although these days one choc. coffee bean & I'm hyped to the max. Good to hear there is another bah humbug scrooge around too.
    Millie ^_^
    P.S. It's quite strange but you look like a younger version of me, even MOTH says so. Quite spooky really, as that's never happened before!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received your question, but not sure I am any help. I didn't see your email address on your blog..send it if you have one.

    ReplyDelete